Home Products While the scan is in progress, you will be prompted to clean the first infected file if finds. Infected With Trojan Horse Irc/backdoor.sdbot.189y /padobot.v?plexus.a Started by knownothing , Dec 05 2005 08:52 PM Please log in to reply 1 reply to this topic #1 knownothing knownothing Members 1 posts
> Trojan Horse
> Trojan Horse IRC/BackDoor In Msconfg.exe
Trojan Horse IRC/BackDoor In Msconfg.exe
Please welcome our newest member, ghars17. The log should open in notepad. We went into WINDOWS on the the hard drive and found msconfg, but we don't know what to do about it as there seems to be no way to get rid but its still there. weblink
Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. After the download is complete, double click on the file to launch the install process. 2. No infection found. ASUS A7N266-VM ACPI BIOS Rev 1004/AA 08/23/2002, Intel® 537EP ModemAVG Anti-Virus 7.1.392, Belarc - Advisor, ewido Version 3, 5, 0, 0 * , Ad-Aware, Spybot - Search & Destroy Version 1,
Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community. Now the third step is in there. Then choose "Clean" and click "OK".7.
Using the site is easy and fun. They will be deleted. Now Click here to download Hijack This. Then update Ewido as instructed.
- Trend Housecall - Updated, installed latest Java, Ran it.
- Now I suggest you defrag the system.
- If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post).
- Please connect all your external hard drive/flash drive before running Malwarebyte Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
- Advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service.
- Can I delete it, then re-install from the disc I made?
- Track this discussion and email me when there are updates If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and
- Disruptive posting: Flaming or offending other usersIllegal activities: Promote cracked software, or other illegal contentOffensive: Sexually explicit or offensive languageSpam: Advertisements or commercial links Submit report Cancel report Track this discussion
Quote Report Back to top Posted 2/5/2009 11:58 AM #72012 Sparkster Member Date Joined Nov 2016 Total Posts: 4 I've had the same problem since Nov 2008. There will also be a log on your desktop with the name fsbl.xxxxxxx.log (the xxxxxxx stand for numbers).Copy and paste this log in your next reply. Now in most cases you will only have one volume and that is usually C: . It is not a windows file.
Rebooted8. Log in or Sign up Tech Support Guy Home Forums > Security & Malware Removal > Virus & Other Malware Removal > Computer problem? The first 3 seem reliable to me.If you encountered problems when attempting to install SP2, perhaps you need to visit these links:http://www.microsoft...in_04nov23.mspxhttp://www.microsoft...p2/Default.mspx.Louis 0 Back to top #3 Dhodges Dhodges TEG Forum
Ran Hijack This againNow attached as instructed are:Kaspersky ReportKASPERSKY ON-LINE SCANNER REPORT Monday, February 20, 2006 2:49:01 PM Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) Kaspersky On-line
If you want to delete it then right click on it and click delete. I am wondering if there is a need to reformat the other partitions? After install you can copy the entire signature folder and place it inside the ewido folder. Launch ewido by double-clicking the "e" icon on your desktop. 3.
But it seems that it deleted some files needed by windows XP (it's a second hand computer and I can't reinstall the operating system).The files infected are in System32.Please help me!!! No infections found6. Join over 733,556 other people just like you! http://songstersoftware.com/trojan-horse/trojan-horse-backdoor-vb-cz.html Back to top #11 Dhodges Dhodges TEG Forum Member Members 86 posts Location:Kalamazoo, Mi. (yes, there really is!) Interests:My intrests lay in the field of computers.
If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members. It's not meant to be an "all in one" system saviour.Unlike M$, other sites recommend you go through a series of checks and various online scans before attempting this massive change The Trojans shown above are from a previous run.8.